Starting a blog is easy, so I did it.
Lately I have gotten into a certain way of eating and living that has been growing in popularity. Some call it the Caveman diet, some call it the Paleo diet, still others call it Primal. Doesn't really matter what it is called. I have had tremendous results with it. People have taken notice and began asking me questions. About what I was doing, and what to eat and how to prepare meals. To my surprise, I had answers. What's more I enjoyed sharing the knowledge. I told my friend Doug about this, and he said: "why don't you blog about it?" And I thought: "why don't I?” Incidentally Doug is the guy that got me into this whole "Paleo" thing. More on that later, perhaps.
Eating like a caveman is not the only thing I have done lately. I have worked for the same company since graduating college. Next week I will start a new job with a different company. The assignment will take me to Antofagasta, Chile. That is going to be far away from everyone I know. I have some expectations, but who can know what will really happen? I think I will put it in this blog.
I have lived in the United States since 1997. However, I was born in the Dominican Republic. I want to communicate to both communities to keep friends and family aware of what I am up to, so I will make this a bilingual blog.
Maybe this will be a blog about nutrition and food, or maybe it will capture my travels as I go to faraway places. Starting the blog was easy, let’s see what I can do with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment